Friday, November 7, 2008

Bonjour Fashionistas!

I'm back after a long hiatus. My apologies. I lost all my write up in Fashiolution (dot com) which is totally frustrating. Nothing I can do about that. Actually, I can pay to have it all back, but I prefer to move on and leave the past behind. Here's a rundown of what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks:
1. Chictopia- I've become totally addicted on this site! Beware to those who choose step on that realm. If you shockingly allot 3 hours of your day on this site, don't blame me!
2. Of course, there's Halloween. My version meant attending Stacy's 21st and meeting a lot of really cool friends!3. I stopped school for a reason. In other words, I dropped out of fashion school. But I might go back. There's just so much to love about it - meeting new friends, dressing up, learning and studying, late nights, brainstorming sessions, etc.4. I bought tons of skirts, dresses, and shoes ever since I last posted. I feel so guilty. There was this one time wherein I literally had multiple shoegasms after buying six pairs of shoes in a span of a few hours. My purse almost gave up on me.5. My clothing choices are evolving on the more dramatic side as I've been keenly experimenting on different styles.There's so much more I want to share! But I'll be back soon.

*outfits:
1) tulip dress with tribal print bought online, leggings from dept store, gladiators from local shoe shop, quilted white bag no brand
2) Benetton suit (from my brother's closet), vintage oversize men's polo, my own skinny jeans from the Eastwood bazaar, white sneaks from a market bazaar, white fedora from the flea market near my workplace
3) Marni belted cape, Free People (I think) torn denims, mary janes from local brand, vintage oversize black bag from my mom
4) Rebecca Taylor dress with rosettes, woven gold belt from Celine, slippers from Divisoria (about 75cents)
5) flapper costume, vintage Charles Jourdan pumps with crystals
6) men's dept shirt, Korean brand ruffle skirt, Farhat Day Paris motorcycle jacket bought online (I wrongly had this hand-washed because I couldn't read the french wash instructions; It meant dry-clean! Ack!), Syrup shoes (they remind of the currently lusted-over YSLs) -love!

2 comments:

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Wow! You're back! I've seen your blog more than once before it shut down and I'm happy to see your site again!

MejLoza.com said...

thank you! that's a very nice/touching welcome back message to me. yay!:D