Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Presenting the Christmas Wish List


Christmas is nearing and the first thing that runs through our minds would be - Christmas wish list! And because no matter how hard I pray, it's never gonna snow here in the tropics, I can at least hope for cool nights wrapped up in a luxurious mongolian gilet while sipping a warm white chocolate. Of course, other than that there are parties to attend to and outfits to worry about. Here's the list of the things I wish I'd be wearing (and carrying!) to those parties or night outs.

Nathan Jenden Miyamo Organza Dress - Wouldn't it be nice to stand out in the crowd in a citrusy colored cocktail dress? I certainly won't mind looking like a burst of color amidst a sea of black.

Mike & Chris Nolan Leather Jacket - This would be lovely with almost all outfits! What a great compliment to basics and girly dresses.

Maddalena Marconi Jeweled green Reptile Clutch - I just love how the color pops out and the encrusted jewels.

Dolce Vita Cage Shoes - Sexy! The color is better than my usual black pick. Although this in black would also be nice...

Christian Lacroix Assymetric Pleat Dress - The craftsmanship and details are amazing. And I just adore anything Christian Lacroix.

Missoni Embellished Necklace - Very quirky and huge. It would be an art piece on an all black ensemble.

Miu Miu bustier prom dress & D&G fitted Bustier Dress - Bustier dresses are just love. The former brings me back to the 80s minus the huge hair. The latter just brings me to the future. I can wear this til I'm 59!

Maje Carlinda Mongolian Gilet - Great addition to anyone's wardrobe. I used to be disgusted at the sight of black fur. Now, I'm all regrets for not purchasing the ones I've stumbled upon before!

2 comments:

Blood Roses said...

a year ago i would have slapped myself for wanting a furry gilet...but kate moss for topshop has made me really desire one!

deep_in_vogue said...

awesome collage! All the stuff on your wish list is amazing! The leather jacket, the Christian Lacroix dress..